Cyber Forensics program at the University of Baltimore is designed for professionals who want to become expert at managing advanced technological resources to combat cyberthreats and related crime.
About the programme
How the program works:
Through a 10-course curriculum at the M.S. in Forensic Science–Cyber Investigations program at the University of Baltimore, you'll develop skills and knowledge in 21st-century forensic investigations to become an agent of positive change. You'll explore:
- forensic investigation techniques
- computer and digital information crimes
- cybersecurity attacks, threats and risk assessment
- prevention and security management strategies
- legal interventions and resolutions.
You'll gain practical, hands-on experience in a brand-new digital computer lab where you'll be able to break down computer hardware and learn to employ specific software for investigation purposes.
- Legal Issues in High Technology Crime
- Identifying Organizational Liabilities and Crime
- Information Retrieval: Paper and Electronic
- Forensic Investigative Techniques
- Protection of Data/Information
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
fall semester admission: rolling
DisciplinesForensic Science Cyber Security View 125 other Masters in Forensic Science in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Baltimore and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- a bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA from a regionally accredited college or university
- Online application.
- Official transcript(s).
- Letters of recommendation.
International13872 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6936 USD per semester during 24 months.
National13872 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6936 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4728 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.