Environmental Management and Engineering programme at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University equips students with engineering and management knowledge to tackle environmental engineering problems in the field of construction, industrial and infrastructure development, and to embrace sustainable development and the required international standards of environmental and energy conservation.
This programme, which offers both in-depth and conversion study, suits both graduates and professionals with previous qualifications who wish to gain advanced knowledge of environmental engineering and management or to diversify their expertise into the environmental fields. It allows students the flexibility to choose environmental engineering and environmental management subjects to build up knowledge in line with their specific needs.
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Air Pollution Control
- Noise Pollution Control
- Contaminated Land and Sediment Remediation
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Plant Design
- Drainage Design
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Solid & Hazardous Waste Management
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Environmental Management Systems & Audit
- Sustainable Development & Environmental Planning
- 12 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Engineering Management Environmental Management View 16 other Masters in Engineering Management in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- As for the Master's degree or Postgraduate Diploma, the basic requirement is a Bachelor's degree from an institution that is recognised by PolyU.
International20460 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 682 EUR per credit during 12 months.
National20460 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 682 EUR per credit during 12 months.
- HK$5,300 per credit for local students
- HK$5,300 per credit for non-local students
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.