A Masters level research degree obtained by successful examination of a thesis. The minimum period of study is one year.
The Master of Philosophy is a one year postgraduate research degree. Students undertake a substantial research project and may undertake some of the research training available to PhD students.
The Master of Business and Management course is offered at The University of Manchester.
Teaching and learning
- The MPhil programme does not require students to undertake any Research Training; however students may choose to attend courses from the PhD Research Training Programme subject to availability.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 792 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- Candidates must hold a Bachelors degree with Honours (to UK standard) of First or Upper Second (2:1) Class .
- Please note: Due to variations in the grading structures of international institutions, higher results may be required than stated here.
- Professional qualifications other than a Bachelors Degree and/or relevant and appropriate experience may be taken into account for entry to the programme.
- PLEASE NOTE: Qualifications from non-UK institutions must be equivalent to UK qualifications. Grading schemes of some institutions may vary - please provide an official grading scheme with your transcripts.
International19500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK students (per annum): TBC
- International, including EU, students (per annum): £9,750
Living costs for Manchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.