A Masters level research degree obtained by successful examination of a thesis. The minimum period of study is one year.
The MPhil programme does not require students to undertake any Research Training; however students may choose to attend courses from the PhD Research Training Programme subject to availability.
The MPhil thesis will show convincing evidence of the capacity of the candidate to pursue research and scholarship, and represent original work that is appropriately located by the candidate within a wider field of knowledge and investigation.
The MPhil Accounting and Finance course from The University of Manchester at AMBS offers an annual entry point of September.
- Corporate Reporting, Auditing and Business Group (CRAB)
- Auditing Group
- Business and Public Policy Group
- Finance Group
- Management Accounting and Information Systems (MAISY) Group
- Management Accounting Group
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Taxation View 750 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- Candidates must hold a Bachelors degree with Honours (to UK standard) of First or Upper Second (2:1) Class .
- Please note: Due to variations in the grading structures of international institutions, higher results may be required than stated here.
- Professional qualifications other than a Bachelors Degree and/or relevant and appropriate experience may be taken into account for entry to the programme.
- PLEASE NOTE: Qualifications from non-UK institutions must be equivalent to UK qualifications. Grading schemes of some institutions may vary - please provide an official grading scheme with your transcripts.
International20000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National4500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK students (per annum): TBC
- International, including EU, students (per annum): £9,750
Living costs for Manchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.