On this Applications and Technologies for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones) master's degree at the Polytechnic University of Catalonia, you will learn:
- to devise new applications for drones;
- to choose the most suitable platforms for drones depending on their application;
- to integrate the equipment needed for a mission, such as sensors and cameras, into the platforms and to develop any other additional components needed for integration; and
- to turn the applications of drones into feasible and profitable businesses.
You will learn all of the above while working in a company or research group on a project that makes up 75% of the workload of the master's degree.
Graduates of the master's degree will be qualified to join any company that is devoted to developing industrial solutions based on drones.
- Graduates of the master's degree will be qualified to join any company that is devoted to developing and selling industrial solutions based on unmanned aerial vehicles.
Generic competencies are the skills that graduates acquire regardless of the specific course or field of study. The generic competencies established by the UPC are capacity for innovation and entrepreneurship, sustainability and social commitment, knowledge of a foreign language (preferably English), teamwork and proper use of information resources.
- Unmanned Aircraft
- System Integration in RPAS
- Airspace Structure and Regulation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Aerospace Engineering View 7 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students from the education systems of EU member states or any other country that has signed a reciprocity agreement with Spain may apply for admission directly, without the need to sit the PAU, provided they meet the academic requirements in force in their own education systems to attend university.
- These students must have adequate knowledge of the language in which the courses will be taught. The Spanish National Distance Education University (UNED) is responsible for verifying these admission requirements.
International4150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4150 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA1660 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1660 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.