It equips corporate administrators, including chief executive officers, directors, financial controllers, treasurers, company secretaries and holders of other key corporate positions, with a sound knowledge of, and competency in, corporate governance so that they can effectively participate in the planning, implementation and monitoring of corporate financial policies and strategies.
On completion of the MCG programme, graduates will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of business ethics pertaining to various corporate governance issues;
- Comprehend best practices in respect of corporate governance, as required to achieve higher standards of corporate behaviour;
- Develop a critical law and regulation insight and appreciate the role of law and regulation in corporate governance;
- Apply the corporate accounting and finance concepts and financial reporting practices in accounting and financial planning, control and decision making;
- Comprehend and appreciate management accounting controls, information systems, principles of organization and strategy theories and their application to corporate management;
- Explain and apply current Hong Kong taxation law and practices to advise on tax implications in corporate management and decision making;
- Comprehend and appreciate the legal aspects involved in company matters and the corporate governance system of both Hong Kong and PRC companies; and
- Fulfil exemption requirements of relevant professional bodies, including the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA), and the Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS).
- Corporate Financial Accounting
- Corporate Law
- Corporate Taxation & Tax Planning
- Organisation Management & Strategy
- Corporate Administration
- Corporate Governance
- Business Risk Management
- Securities Regulations & Practice
- Strategic China Tax Planning & Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Corporate Social Responsibility View 5 other Masters in Corporate Social Responsibility in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- As for the Master's degree or Postgraduate Diploma, the basic requirement is a Bachelor's degree from an institution that is recognised by PolyU.
International17779 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35558 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National13334 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26669 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
- HK$207,000 per programme (HK$6,900 per credit) for local students
- HK$276,000 per programme (HK$9,200 per credit) for non-local students
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.