Construction and Real Estate programme of The Hong Kong Polytechnic University aims to broaden and deepen students' knowledge in the construction and real estate sectors.
- Up-to-date knowledge in the construction and real estate sectors based on contemporary research findings;
- Specific specialist skills that are required in the construction and real estate sectors, and beyond the first undergraduate degree level; and
- The opportunity for students to study construction and real estate practices in the Chinese mainland.
The MSc programme is accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) as meeting their academic requirements. MSc graduates may apply for the full membership of the RICS based on their appropriate period of relevant work experience in the construction and/or real estate sectors.
- Principles of Project Management
- Information Management for Construction & Real Estate
- Construction Practice in China
- Value Management in Construction & Property
- Strategic Management
- International Construction Projects
- Urban Planning & Urban Design
- Economics for Urban Studies
- Real Estate Development#
- 12 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Real Estate & Property Management View 4 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University and/or in Hong Kong (SAR), please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- As for the Master's degree or Postgraduate Diploma, the basic requirement is a Bachelor's degree from an institution that is recognised by PolyU.
- Applications will be considered on the basis of the information (such as academic achievements, professional qualifications and work experience) provided in the application.
- You may be required to attend an interview and/or test.
- Departments will consider applications on a rolling basis until places are filled.
- Some programmes will receive applications in two rounds
International26160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 872 USD per credit during 12 months.
National26160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 872 USD per credit during 12 months.
- HK$6,850 per credit for local and non-local students
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.