The experience is especially relevant for those already in business management who wish to learn more about material issues affecting business decision-making as a result of the pressing issues related to climate change impacts, resource constraints and changing public attitudes.
The programme in Corporate Environmental Governance at The University of Hong Kong provides a series of courses that address contemporary theories and practices concerning the integration of environmental, governance and social issues into business strategy.
It is aimed at students who want to not only work in the field of: environmental management and policy; corporate social responsibility and reporting; ESG management or consultancy, but for those also looking to develop their career through the integration of sustainability performance in to their chosen profession.
More informationVisit official programme website
- This programme is aimed at those who want to make a difference within, and a contribution to, the professional field they choose to follow through the integration of sustainability principles and problem solving.
- Whichever functional role within business, or NGO, or consultancy, students will learn how they can impact business performance in the face of sustainability challenges.
- The program supports the development of a workforce that can bring the earth sciences and business decision-making expertise together to address society’s 21st Century challenges.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesCorporate Communication View 3 other Masters in Corporate Communication in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor's degree from a recognised institution with relevant work experience, or an equivalent qualification. Work experience can include internships and recognised project work.
- It is preferred that candidates have two or more years of related work experience in order to be more prepared for the demands of the programme.
- Applicants who do not meet the above admission requirements may in exceptional circumstances be permitted to register if they demonstrate preparation for studies at this level and satisfy the examiners in a qualifying interview.
International21800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21800 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National5367 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5367 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.