Individuals from NGOs, the cultural and heritage fields in general, public and private organizations concerned with cultural tourism and heritage tourism, and the enlightened general public will find the Cultural and Heritage Tourism programme of the Open University of Hong Kong to be of interest.
- Tourism and Contemporary Society
- Heritage and Tourism
- Economics of Tourism
- Heritage Preservation in Hong Kong
- Principles and Practices in Conservation: An Asian Perspective
- Graduate Research Writing & Methods for Cultural & Heritage Tourism
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies History Tourism & Leisure View 28 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualifications.
- Applicants to a bilingual or English programme must meet the following English language proficiency requirements if their Bachelor’s Degrees or equivalent qualification did not adopt English as the medium of instruction
- Application fee: for local applicants HK$ 300 per programme, for non-local applicants:HK$ 515 per programme
- A copy of your HKID card with the word ‘copy’ written across the face;
- A copy of your passport if you are an overseas applicant;
- A copy of your mainland ID card and exit-entry permit for travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macau (if any) if you are a mainland applicant;
- A copy of academic transcript(s) with examination results;
- A copy of certificate(s) to prove that you have fulfilled the entry requirements;
- Additional document(s) to prove that you have fulfilled the entry requirements, e.g. proof of working experience as required for certain programme(s).
- Interview may be required.
International12417 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12417 USD per year during 12 months.
National12417 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12417 USD per year during 12 months.
- 96,900 HKD per year (both national & international students)
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.