Become a leader in digital transformation
From blockchain to artificial intelligence, and from platform business models to IT disruptions, digital business cuts across all functions and disciplines – radically challenging and changing how we work, compete, cooperate, buy, sell and create value. How can organisations succeed in this new digital economy?
The Digital Business (Business Administration) programme of the University of Amsterdam will help you become a proactive leader in the ongoing digital transformation. How? By obtaining a deep understanding of the theories, strategies and techniques of digital business and at the same time gaining hands-on experience with leading methods and tools used in the field. This multifaceted track provides you with all the things you need to bridge the gap between business and IT.
If you embrace change, are analytically strong and technologically curious, this track is for you.
Graduates of the Master's in Business Administration/Digital Business track have excellent job prospects for positions as consultants, product owners, data science professionals, or other positions where IT and business meet.
Examples of positions that recent alumni hold:
- Senior Digital Consultant, KPMG, Melbourne, Australia
- Blockchain consultant, IBM, Amsterdam
- Digital Innovator, RCKT, Berlin
- Cloud Advisory Manager, Accenture, Ireland
- Founder at Infloat Token Consultants, Amsterdam
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories of Digital Business
- Business Seminar and Professional Skills
- Data Science for Business
- Digital Transformation and Strategic Innovation
- Theories of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Theories of International Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Digital Marketing View 105 other Masters in Business Administration in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An academic Bachelor's degree (BSc or BA) in (International) Business Administration or related
- Quantitative research oriented courses (intermediate/advanced) must be included in the Bachelor's curriculum up to an equivalent of a minimum of 10 ECTS
- Applicants must also have completed intermediate/advanced business courses in at least 2 of the following fields: strategy, international management, organisation, marketing, leadership, entrepreneurship or organisational psychology up to an equivalent of a minimum of 15 ECTS
- English language proficiency
- GRE or GMAT scores
- Upload a motivation letter and show personal initiative
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17750 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17750 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Amsterdam
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.