The International and European Law at Université Fédérale Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées aims at giving students a thorough knowledge of the private and public aspects of international and European legal issues.
The program focuses mainly on the study of the World Trade Organization, of the European Union in an economic perspective and of international economic development. The MINTEC also aims at providing students with some basic knowledge of international law, contracts and markets regulations. Another study trip will be organised as part of this programme.
- The program offers a comparative perspective, focuses on methodology with a view to provide the students with the tools needed for them to hold positions as lawyers in an international and European context.
- Semesters 3 and 4 aim at giving students a thorough knowledge of international economic legal issues. According to the French grading system, the master’s degree is a national diploma recognised in the European Union countries and which is equivalent to a Legum Magister (LL.M.).
- Students opting for the Research track must write a master’s thesis. When the programme is successfully completed, students who have chosen this track may apply for a PhD.
- Students opting for the Professional track must do an internship (minimum 2 months eq. 308 hrs) and write a report.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- You can either enroll online (be aware that the online registration platform is available only in french) from July or enroll in person at the end of August.
DisciplinesInternational Law View 13 other Masters in International Law in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- create your application file on line: eCandidatures
- download, print and send the application file with all the required documents before the indicated deadline.
- follow your application status on line : eCandidatures
- Registration formalities and payment will take place in September (in Toulouse).
International3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.