Students with the Economics of Markets and Organizations program at University of Toulouse analytical tools that allow them to model the key economic relationships in an industry. These students have also acquired the ability to perform a sharp diagnosis of the nature of the strategic interaction among the dominant players in a sector and on the key performance parameters of the sector.
Courses are taught in English by TSE faculty members at Université Fédérale Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées with well-established international reputation in the areas of theoreticalandappliedindustrialorganization.Thisacademictrainingis completedwithconferences givenby professionals with strong experience of the functioning of real-world markets.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business Strategy
- Competition and Market Strategies
- Empirical analysis of firm behavior
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- You can either enroll online (be aware that the online registration platform is available only in french) from July or enroll in person at the end of August.
DisciplinesEconomics View 72 other Masters in Economics in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission is based on academic excellence.
- An undergraduate degree of at least 4 years of college or a Master’s degree is required with a curriculum considered as consistent with the program and approved by the TSE selection committee. Working knowledge of English is also required.
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3770 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.