100% of courses of this Econometrics and Statistics program at Université Fédérale Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées are taught in English. The objectives of this 1st year is to enhance the students’ general economics culture and to prepare them for more quantitatively oriented classes.
The key objective of this master program is to give students a broad and solid classical education in economics together with a very good level in applied mathematics. 100% of courses of this program are taught in English. The program is composed of two exclusive paths: the “Applied Statistics and Econometrics” path, and the “Decision mathematics” path.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Intermediate econometrics
- Mathematical Statistics
- Decisions Mathematics
- Advanced Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- You can either enroll online (be aware that the online registration platform is available only in french) from July or enroll in person at the end of August.
DisciplinesEconometrics Statistics View 12 other Masters in Statistics in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Aimed at English speakers
- Students should hold a BSc in Economics, Applied Mathematics within a recognized curriculum considered as consistent with the program and approved by the TSE selection committee.
- For more details about application process, we invite you to visit our Admissions section
International3770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3770 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.