The objectives of this 1styear is to enhance the students’ general economics culture and to help them select the appropriate Master 2 in line with their career plans.The 1st year of the Master in Economics includes 2 semesters. During the first semester, students attend 6 compulsory courses, one course of personnal development, one French language course and 2 electives. During the second semester, students attend 3 compulsory courses and 4 electives.
Toulouse School of Economics at Université Fédérale Toulouse Midi-Pyrénées offers two-year Masters programs in Economics that integrate different options in the first year that prepare to the specializations offered in the second year. Within the international track in economics, a broad choice of application fields is offered (see below). All courses are taught in English and students benefit from specific courses and services to help them learn, grow and build skills in a challenging international job market.
- Game Theory
- Intermediate Econometrics
- Applied Econometrics
- R programming
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Applications are considered in January for other foreign degree holders
DisciplinesEconomics View 69 other Masters in Economics in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students with an undergraduate degree who majored in Economics or Economics and Mathematics at the Toulouse School of Economics TSE and able to justify a good English level (TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge English Advanced Certificate C1 level required) are eligible to enroll in the M1 Economics or Econometrics and Statistics programs international track (entirely taught in English)
- Students with an undergraduate degree in an economic or mathematics field;
- French or foreign students with a degree and credits considered equivalent, and able to justify a good English (TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge English Advanced Certificate C1 level required) and Mathematics Level (GRE required for foreign students).
International5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA5500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Toulouse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.