The Executive Business Administration program of Stetson University emphasizes study team concepts, learning intensives, cases, and projects. The typical class structure utilizes the “cohort” concept wherein the collective knowledge and experience of the group is utilized to enhance the learning process and to stress the relevance of the material. Admission is a function of managerial background and experience. This program is offered at the Stetson University.
Ethical conduct is a hallmark of the business profession. As such, students enrolled in the program must adhere to the program’s Academic Honor Code. Any student enrolled in the program found to have committed an act of academic dishonesty will be subject to disciplinary action, which could include permanent dismissal from the program.
- Management and Leadership
- Contemporary Business Issues
- Financial Reporting for Managers
- Financial Economics
- Strategic Financial Analysis
- Marketing Concepts and Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Executive MBA View 105 other Masters in Executive MBA in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission
- $50 Application Fee
- Resume, listing your professional and educational history, including any honors, certifications, designations, etc.
- Official Transcripts from all previous universities/colleges attended
- Two letters of recommendation (professional or academic)
- EMBA students are asked to attend an interview in addition to the written personal statement
- Additionally, all international applicants whose native language is not English are required to take the Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or take the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
International31500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for DeLand
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.