Industrial and Systems Engineering at Yeditepe University covers the main topics in Industrial Engineering such as Operations Research, Statistics and Data Analysis, Production and Inventory Planning, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Simulation, Network Theory, Quality Control, Project Management, along with Automation and Control Engineering Methodology and Information Technology. All these areas are unified under the principles of Systems Engineering, supported by Systems Modeling and System Dynamics approaches.
The systems approach focuses on the entire system and takes a holistic view rather than addressing the constituent parts of the system individually. Today, complex systems combine more than one of the following sub-systems: technological, biological, sociological, environmental, industrial, political, economic and financial. Industrial and Systems engineers work on the modeling, control and optimization of such systems while revealing the relationships and interactions between different system elements.Industrial and Systems Engineers works in following areas: planning in production and service sector, operational planning, R&D, Automation-Control and Mechatronics, Logistics, Information processing design, facility layout design, project management, Supply chain management, ERP-SAP consulting.
Industrial and Systems Engineering Department is in contact with the following organizations:
- INCOSE (International Council on Systems Engineering) Turkey Branch
- Chamber of Mechanical Engineers of Turkey
- Operational Research Society (ORST) -Turkey
- Purdue University- USA
- RIT – USA
- InHolland University – Netherlands
- Montana State University – USA
- ASEM (American Society for Engineering Management)
- INFORMS (The Institute for Operations Research and Management Science)
- The European Operational Research Society
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Operations Research
- Systems Engineering Methods
- Linear Systems and Control
- Production Systems Design
- Modern Control Engineering.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 19 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Turkey
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Industrial and Systems Engineering Masters Program is open to any candidate that holds a Bachelor of Science degree in any engineering field of four years undergraduate program.
- However, the candidates may be required to take some preliminary courses. In order for an applicant to be accepted to the program, it is required for him/her to be able to complete the preliminary courses in two semesters.
International12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.