This Specialised Master in Strategy and Organisation Consulting programme offered by ESCP Europe Business School will train you in the design and implementation of strategic projects integrating the organizational and managerial challenges of the company through a program that combines acquisition of concepts and mastery of tools.
- Business Analyst
- Strategic vision and management of the company
- Organizational Design
- Human dimension of management
- The strategy consulting approach
- Business game
- Marketing Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Accounting and financial systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
More informationGo to the programme website
DisciplinesStrategic Management Counselling
- A copy of the Master's degree or a certificate of schooling for the current diploma
- Transcripts of your two years of Master
- A copy of your passport or identity card (double-sided)
- An updated curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation (they can be sent separately and in a different format than the one proposed).
- A copy of your TOEFL or TOEIC scores (listening and reading) or IELTS (passed in the last two years)
- An identity photo (JPEG format)
International19200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA19200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Check the programme website for information about funding options.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.