This Specialised Master in International Project Management at ESCP Business School is supported by an extensive network of renowned academic and professional partners in Europe, Asia and Latin America. All classes are taught in English, on the Paris campus and on our partners’ sites in Asia and Latin America during the one-month international seminar included in the programme. This course can lead to the award of the CAPM-PMI international certificate in project management.
- Marketing Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Commercial Engineer and E-Business Consultant
- Project Junior Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Technology Marketing Specialist
- International Control Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Project Management
- International Business Strategies
- Accounting and Finance for Multinationals
- Marketing and International Negotiations
- Leadership and Multicultural Management
- Personal Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 23 other Masters in Project Management in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A copy of a master/bachelor diploma obtained or a certificate of enrolment for current studies
- A 2-year university transcript of your Master degree
- A copy of your ID card (double-sided) or passport
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae
- Two reference letters (they can be sent apart and in another format than the one proposed)
- A copy of your TOEFL or TOEIC listening and reading score or IELTS score (taken within the last two years)
- A JPEG format ID photo
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA19200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.