Conflict Analysis and Dispute Resolution from Salisbury University educates and trains graduate-level students from around the globe to address social and organizational conflicts on the local, regional, state, national and international level in the public and private sectors. The program teaches students to approach conflict as an opportunity for change and growth; it empowers them with the knowledge and advanced skills needed to become conflict resolution practitioners and work effectively in this field.
- Private-sector alternative dispute resolution
- Organizational management
- Human-resources management
- Law enforcement and work with courts
- Post-conflict development
- Domestic and international non-governmental organizations
- Nonprofit organizations
- Governmental agencies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Conflict Analysis and Dispute Resolution
- Problem Solving, Negotiation and Conflict
- Structural and Systemic Conflict and Dispute System Design
- Mediation Theory and Practice
- Theories of Conflict and Conflict Resolution
- Group Processes and Complex Conflicts
- Workshops, Training and Conflict Coachin
- Studies in Conflict Analysis and Dispute Resolution
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Fall Priority: May 1st
- Spring-only part-time
- International students should apply by the deadlines. However, they are admitted as long as class space is available
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science Terrorism & Security View 272 other Masters in International Relations in United States
- Undergraduate degree (preferably in conflict resolution or a related field) with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Three letters of recommendation
- Resume or CV to be attached to the online application
- Personal statement detailing the applicant’s goals and objectives (to be attached to the online application).
- A writing sample to be attached to the online application (5-10 pages)
- Proficiency in the English language.
- A Declaration of Finances
- Foreign transcripts must be submitted in their original version, in English, with a GPA listed on a 4.0 scale and with credits comparable to SU credits.
- $65 application fee (in U.S. dollars only).
- Submit Residency Documentation
International26856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 746 USD per credit during 12 months.
National26856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 746 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State14832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 412 USD per credit during 12 months.
Graduate Non-Resident Regional Hagerstown 496 USD
Living costs for Salisbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.