With Applied Health Physiology from Salisbury University students are prepared for a wide range of professional careers from clinical physiology, to community and corporate wellness, to university-based athletics.
The comprehensive AHPH curriculum includes individualized student experiences, responsive to the changing demands of the applied health care community.
Graduates with Applied Health Physiology from Salisbury University will:
- develop a quality academic experience that benefits
- earn an appropriate professional credential from the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and/or the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).
- gain valuable practical experience.
Programme StructureCourses Include:
- Performance: Theory and Practice
- Exercise and Strength Training for Rehabilitation
- Muscle Physiology
- Applied Strength and Conditioning
- Exercise Metabolism and Muscle Physiology
- Performance Psychophysiology
- Comprehensive Weight Management
- Essentials of Pharmacology
- Cardiopulmonary Physiology
- Special Populations Interventions
- Applied Physiology
- Applied Cardiopulmonary Physiology
- Advanced Strength and Conditioning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences Physiology View 1829 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Applicants with a cumulative GPA between 2.75 and 2.99 may be considered.
- Completion of the application
- Payment of an application fee
- Submission of official transcript from all colleges/universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- One-page personal letter stating your career goal(s)
- For international students, TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) test scores are required, or IELTS (International English Language System) test scores.
- Prerequisite undergraduate coursework
- Submit Residency Documentation
International29094 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 746 USD per credit during 12 months.
National29094 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 746 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State16068 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 412 USD per credit during 12 months.
Graduate Non-Resident Regional Hagerstown 496 USD
Living costs for Salisbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.