The Electrical Engineering at the University of the District of Columbia provides students with the tools and technical knowledge to research and develop new technologies in the electrical engineering field and to design electrical engineering systems.
The program has a special focus on two growing electrical engineering areas—communications and signal processing as well as digital systems engineering—that have a host of applications in national security, defense, and high-tech consumer products.
- Wireless Networks
- Multimedia Communications
- Digital Integrated Circuit Design
- Coding Theory and Applications
- Computer Architecture
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 374 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- Complete the online application for Masters Degree Applicants.
- Pay the non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Submit college transcript(s) reflecting all course work, grades and date of graduation.
- Submit official GRE, GMAT or other examination scores required by program.
- Submit a 500-word personal statement about your academic and professional goals, research interests, relevant prior experience, motivation for graduate study in your proposed program and any other information in support of your application for graduate admission.
- Submit two letters of recommendation.
- Fulfill additional admission requirements and documentation set by individual graduate degree programs
- hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited, post-secondary institution
International17748 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8874 USD per semester during 12 months.
National17748 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8874 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State9234 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4617 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.