The choice of a Specialised Master in Media Management at ESCP Business School corresponds to a professional project and provides young graduates and young managers with a dual skill with high added value sought by recruiters.
- Media Consultant
- Digital project manager
- Brand Manager
- Mission Manager
- Responsible for development
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Media Management and Applied Techniques
- Management of television and new media
- Film production and distribution
- Fundamentals of cinematic activity
- New Media: Technical and Editorial Aspects
Master students come from various countries and have different backgrounds: engineers, doctors, pharmacists, students of literature and law, etc.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMedia Management Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Marketing View 19 other Masters in Digital Marketing in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A copy of the Master's degree or a certificate of schooling for the current diploma
- Transcripts of your two years of Master
- A copy of your passport or identity card (double-sided)
- An updated curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation (they can be sent separately and in a different format than the one proposed).
- A copy of your TOEFL or TOEIC scores (listening and reading) or IELTS (passed in the last two years)
- An identity photo (JPEG format)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15400 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA15400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15400 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.