- This Mathematics and Statistics program from the University of Southern Queensland offers a variety of courses to choose from, including studies in applied and theoretical statistics, fundamentals of theoretical and applied statistics, mathematical modelling, algebra and calculus and statistical modelling and analysis.
- Don’t live near a USQ campus? Don’t worry. Utilising cutting-edge online teaching technologies and communication methods, the degree is accessible to those of you living anywhere in Australia or overseas.
- Do you need to acquire mathematical skills to progress your career? Well, graduates of this diploma have the skills and knowledge required to solve mathematical problems and contribute at a higher level in their profession.
- Statistics for Quantitative Researchers
- Algebra and Calculus
- Mathematics/Statistics Complementary Studies
- Computational Thinking with Python
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- You can apply throughout the year and for courses that start in three different semesters
- Apply early, to make sure you secure a place
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Statistics View 30 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Southern Queensland and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- 3-year Bachelor degree from an Australian university or equivalent. or
- equivalent professional work experience, as determined through the Credit and Exemption procedure.
International37600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37600 AUD per year during 12 months.
National29600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29600 AUD per year during 12 months.
- Commonwealth supported: AUD 8021
- International Online: AUD 37600
Living costs for Toowoomba
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.