- Alongside professional placements, your studies will cover many aspects of sport and exercise science, including anatomy and physiology, psychology, strength and conditioning, exercise prescription, and programming and delivery.
- You can choose between two different pathways of study:
- Research Project track — This will provide you with research skills and allows you to develop a research thesis through a project in your chosen disciplinary application area.
- Research Training track — This will allow you to develop your research capability and gain specialised skills to prepare for a professional career in science.
- As a graduate of the Sport and Exercise program from the University of Southern Queensland you can expect to find employment in areas such as health and physical activity promotion, as a sports coach, gym manager, recreation officer, personal trainer, sports development officer, or work within sports tourism, community sport and recreation, and promotion of sport performance among athletes.
- The Master of Science (Sport and Exercise) may also provide a pathway for PhD studies in sport science, elite sport performance, and clinical disciplines.
Advanced Exercise Physiology
Advanced Motor Control and Learning
Advanced Exercise Assessment and Delivery
Advanced Exercise Programming and Rehabilitation
Strength Training and Conditioning
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- The Sport and Exercise specialisation is not available to international overseas students. Courses with a mandatory residential school will be held at USQ Ipswich.
DisciplinesSports Management Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 27 other Masters in Sports Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 3-year Bachelor degree from an Australian university or equivalent. or
- equivalent professional work experience, as determined through the Credit and Exemption procedure.
International37600 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37600 AUD per year during 24 months.
National28240 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28240 AUD per year during 24 months.
- Commonwealth supported: AUD 7950
- International Online: AUD 37600
Living costs for Toowoomba
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.