About Aeronautical Engineering at University of Limerick
The programme aims to equip graduates with a detailed knowledge of advanced methods in aeronautical engineering, including theoretical foundations, computational and experimental methods and engineering applications, to meet industrial need for graduates with the above qualities at a Master's level but also to increase awareness of the opportunities offered by current research in Aeronautical Engineering and its application to current practice.
Prospective careers for graduates are very broad including all elements of aerospace, automotive, engineering design, advanced manufacturing and construction.
- Advanced Technical Communication for Engineers
- Boundary Layer Theory
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Fundamentals of Continuum Mechanics
- Finite Element Analysis
- Aerospace Metallic Materials
- Composite Aircraft Structures
- Aircraft Flight Dynamics and Simulation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
EU Applicants: Early application is advisable.
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology Transportation Engineering View 47 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Ireland
- The minimum entry requirement to the programme is a 2:2 undergraduate degree in Aeronautical Engineering
- A copy of your birth certificate/passport
- For international students, the entry equivalent will be accepted as determined by the Course Director in consultation with UL Graduate School Admissions.
- Where applicants are non-native English language speakers, certified achievement in TOEFL or IELTS Standard English Language Competency Test will be required. An interview may be part of the admission process.
International17200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17200 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA7358 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7358 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Limerick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.