MSc in Computational Intelligence and Data Mining programme from Czestochowa University of Technology is addressed to students interested in modern methods of the artificial intelligence, particularly computational intelligence and its use, and the exploration of big data.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduates of first-cycle studies (Bachelor of Science) who subsequently continue the second-cycle (Master of Science) degree programme will possess the necessary foundations to pursue four-year postgraduate studies.
- After completing their doctoral thesis, they will be conferred the title of Doctor of Technology in the field of Computer Science.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence View 7 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Request to the Vice-Rector for Education,
- application form
- scan of the Bachelor’s diploma with legalization or apostille.
- official transcript of records with scale of grades included, confirmed by the School
- the official certificate confirming your command of English
- the passport with valid visa, temporary stay permit card or another document permitting you to stay in Poland,
- four passport-sized photos (with the name put at the back side),
International1920 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1920 EUR per year during 24 months.
National1920 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1920 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Czestochowa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.