Using a theory to practitioner model, the mission of the Student Affairs Administration in Higher Education master’s degree program is to prepare student affairs professionals with the competencies to work effectively within the complex political, economic, cultural, and social contexts of higher education.
We value the preparation of our students as student affairs practitioners. Our primary focus is on student learning and on instructional modes that foster a theory-to-practice approach. We value faculty, assistantship and internship providers, and practicum supervisors as educators of our students.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Professional Practice in Student Affairs
- Student Development Theory
- Leadership in Higher Education
- History of Higher Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEducation View 3508 other Masters in Education in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- An overall undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.85 on a 4.00 scale, an average of at least 3.00 in the last half of all undergraduate work, or an average of at least 3.00 for no less than 12 semester credits of graduate study at another accredited graduate school. Some programs have higher grade point average admission requirements.
- Departmental or school/college admission to enter the graduate program.
- Satisfactory scores in all tests required by the program, department, or college. Please refer to the program website for test requirements.
International19985 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19985 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National9993 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9993 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State4958 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4958 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.