Student Affairs Administration in Higher Education from University of Wisconsin La Crosse values course activities that involve sharing experiences from diverse perspectives of higher education settings across the country.
Graduates with Student Affairs Administration in Higher Education from University of Wisconsin La Crosse will:
- entry or advance into a variety of student affairs administration positions.
- have a current and competency-based curriculum.
- specialize in: admissions, academic or career advising, financial aid, first-year experience, international education, multicultural student services, residence life, social justice centers, student success, student life, university centers or other student services areas.
- Professional and Ethical Foundations in Student Affairs
- Student Development Theory
- Leadership and Organizational Theories
- Higher Education Values, Philosophy, and History
- Advising and Supporting
- Social Justice and Inclusion
- Law, Policy, and Governance in Student Affairs
- Administration of Human and Organizational Resources
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHigher Education View 77 other Masters in Higher Education in United States
- The UW System online application along with official transcripts sent to UWL admissions office from all institutions of higher education previously attended.
- Personal statement
- Contact information for two references
- Program application
- The SAA program interview(s): finalists may be invited to participate in an interview for the academic program.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- An overall undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.85 on a 4.00 scale
- Course-by-Course Evaluations
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Proof of funding
- Passport copy
International20038 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10019 USD per semester during 24 months.
National6900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3450 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State6900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3450 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.