Students will acquire both the technical skills and software project management skills that are required to lead and to carry out software development projects. This focus makes it distinct from the traditional Masters program in Computer Science.
- Management Issues in Software Engineering
- Software Verification and Validation
- Formal Methods in Software Development
- Software Engineering Principles
- Object-Oriented Software Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Software Engineering View 196 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- An overall undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.85 on a 4.00 scale, an average of at least 3.00 in the last half of all undergraduate work, or an average of at least 3.00 for no less than 12 semester credits of graduate study at another accredited graduate school. Some programs have higher grade point average admission requirements.
- Departmental or school/college admission to enter the graduate program.
- Satisfactory scores in all tests required by the program, department, or college. Please refer to the program website for test requirements.
International19985 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19985 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National9993 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9993 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State4958 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4958 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.