School Psychology from University of Wisconsin La Crosse knowledge base includes areas of professional school psychology, educational psychology, psychological foundations, educational foundations, and mental health. To provide psychological services in educational settings, graduates of the School Psychology Program must also have considerable knowledge of curriculum, special education, and pupil services.
Our program is designed to prepare school psychologists who are effective teacher, parent, and school consultants.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Assessment of Personality and Emotional/Behavioral Disorders
- Application of Multicultural Psychology
- Exceptional Individuals
- School Psychology: Role and Function
- Psychoeducational Assessment
- Behavioral Assessment and Management
- School-wide Practices for Academics, Behavior, and Mental Health in a MTSS Model
- Orientation to Supervised Practicum in School Psychology
- Academic, Behavioral, and Mental Health Interventions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Psychology View 3193 other Masters in Education in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- An overall undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.85 on a 4.00 scale
- Academic records
- Course-by-Course Evaluations
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Proof of funding
- Passport copy
- $56 Application Fee
International20038 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10019 USD per semester during 12 months.
National20038 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10019 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State10050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5025 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for La Crosse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.