Professional Studies in Education - Reading (Reading Teacher) from University of Wisconsin La Crosse is dedicated first and foremost to preparing graduate students who serve communities, families, students, schools and fellow educators as leaders in literacy education.
Graduates with Professional Studies in Education - Reading (Reading Teacher) from University of Wisconsin La Crosse are prepared:
- To model current and authentic best practice in K‐12 literacy education;
- To seek and identify current research‐based strategies and resources;
- To provide services and support in literacy assessment, diagnosis, and evaluation;
- To remain accountable to constituent groups;
- And to advocate for students, families, and colleagues.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Literacy
- Literacy and Language Development for Diverse Learners
- Disciplinary Literacy
- Literacy Assessment and Instruction
- Emergent Literacy
- Advanced Research Methods in Literacy
- Reading Teacher Practicum
- Children's and Adolescent Literature
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Literature Teaching View 54 other Masters in Literature in United States
- Have at least one year of full-time regular teaching experience in a PK-12 classroom
- Provide copies of teaching license or certificate
- Complete a successful criminal background check (initiated by UWL)
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- An overall undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.85 on a 4.00 scale
- Academic records
- Course-by-Course Evaluations
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Proof of funding
- Passport copy
- $56 Application Fee
International20038 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10019 USD per semester during 12 months.
National5400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2700 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State5400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2700 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.