Why Pacific's MBA in Healthcare?
- Earn your MBA in 15 months with an alternating-weekend schedule (pdf) on Friday afternoons and Saturdays
- Network with a close-knit MBA cohort with experiences in and out of the healthcare industry
- Same schedule, benefits, and tuition that all Pacific MBA candidates enjoy
- Classes are offered 4 days a month from Downtown Hillsboro, OR
- MBA Scholarships are available
- Gain theory and practical experience while visiting local businesses on the Corporate Landscape Tour
- By incorporating a cohort program, Pacific's MBA program empowers students to network with classmates and professors.
- Books, coffee, & meals included
- All books included!
Schedule & Topics
Candidates of the Business Administration - Healthcare Track of the Pacific University Oregon will follow the same schedule as general MBA counterparts. Healthcare track students will take a combination of general MBA courses that provide a healthcare option of focus and specific courses unique to the healthcare track.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Policy, Regulation & Politics of Healthcare
- Legal Aspects of Healthcare
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Healthcare Finance & Accounting
- Quality Management in Healthcare
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Administration View 939 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Completed Online Application
- Statement of purpose
- $80 Application Fee
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited university
- Certified transcript(s)
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better from all attended colleges and universities
- Two letters of recommendation.
- An official TOEFL score of at least 79 online or 550 paper-based. Candidates may also score at least a 6.5 on the IELTS.
- Evaluation of international transcripts from World Education Services (WES)
- This program is not covered under STEM, and the OPT follows the business program category (student would not receive extended OPT periods- 27 months)
- Although GMAT scores are not required, you may submit your test score(s) if you wish, as they are considered valuable additions to your completed application.
International26707 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33384 USD for the full programme during 15 months.
National26707 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33384 USD for the full programme during 15 months.
Living costs for Forest Grove
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.