Physical Education Teaching from University of Wisconsin La Crosse offers emphases in Adventure Education and Adapted Physical Education Teaching. Students can also choose not to have an emphasis.
Graduates with Physical Education Teaching from University of Wisconsin La Crosse will be prepared to:
- enrich and provide leadership for school physical education curriculum and instructional process
- teach/coach in PK-12 settings
- teach/coach at the college/university level
- pursue advanced degrees in physical education and pedagogy
- increase instructional effectiveness
- apply research related to effective teaching and instructional program development
- lead outdoor adventure trips
- direct challenges courses
- Diversity in the Physical Activity Setting
- Planning for Effective Instruction in Physical Education
- Curriculum Design in Physical Education
- Analysis and Supervision of Physical Education
- Adventure Education for Physical Educators
- Current Issues in Physical Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Although there are no specific deadlines, there may be deadlines for graduate assistantships and other sources of financial aid.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Sports Sciences View 1897 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Undergraduate major/minor in physical education and/or sport science/management from an accredited four-year institution.
- Documented course work in the following areas: Anatomy/physiology, Measurement and evaluation in physical education, Adapted physical education, Motor development/behavior/child development
- An overall undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.85 on a 4.00 scale
- Academic records
- Course-by-Course Evaluations
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Proof of funding
- Passport copy
- $56 Application Fee
International20110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10055 USD per semester during 12 months.
National20110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10055 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State10124 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5062 USD per semester during 12 months.
MN resident: $6,619 per semester.
Living costs for La Crosse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.