The School of Nursing at California State University Stanislaus offers three graduate concentrations leading to the Master of Science in nursing degree.
The three concentrations are Nursing Education, Nursing Administration, and Gertontological Nursing. The core curriculum provides students with knowledge essential to all nurses prepared at the master's level.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Community Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing Practicum
- Nursing Leadership and Management (WP)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 739 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Baccalaureate/Graduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in last 60 units completed
- 18 units of upper-division Child Development or related coursework with minimum GPA of 3.0
- Successful completion of writing section of GRE with a score of 3.5
International15638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15638 USD per year during 12 months.
National8506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8506 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Turlock
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.