Biology - Nurse Anesthesia from University of Wisconsin La Crosse is part of a joint offering from the Mayo Clinic Health System - Franciscan Healthcare School of Anesthesiology, the UWL Biology Department, and Viterbo University School of Nursing.
Our program meets the specific needs of the nurse anesthetist student during their doctoral education.
The program as a whole prepares students to sit for the national board certification exam to be licensed as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA).
- Human Gross Anatomy
- Applied Human Gross Anatomy
- Human Endocrinology
- Communication in the Biological Sciences
- Advanced Human Physiology
- Chemistry for Nurse Anesthesia
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Public Health Nursing View 781 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Must be currently licensed as a registered nurse with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.
- Be eligible for a Registered Nurse (RN) license by the Wisconsin Department of Nursing.
- Have 18 months (24 months preferred) of nursing experience in critical or intensive care setting (ICU, CCU, SICU, PICU, NICU).
- Be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing and have a minimum of 2 credits of microbiology, 4 credits of anatomy/physiology, and 4 credits of chemistry/physics, and 2 credits of statistics.
- Have an undergraduate Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a 4.0 scale.
- Academic records
- Course-by-Course Evaluations
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Proof of funding
- Passport copy
- $56 Application Fee
International20110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10055 USD per semester during 24 months.
National20110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10055 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State10124 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5062 USD per semester during 24 months.
MN resident: $6,619 per semester.
Living costs for La Crosse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.