Biology - Aquatic Science from University of Wisconsin La Crosse ensure a stimulating scientific environment and state-of-theart equipment.
Our graduates work regularly with the US Fish and Wildlife Service, the USGS Upper Midwest Environmental Science Center, and MN, IA, and WI Departments of Natural Resources.
- Freshwater Invertebrate Zoology
- Quantitative Methods in Ecology
- Environmental Toxicology
- Animal Behavior
- Standard Methods/Quality Assurance Water Analyses
- Comparative Animal Physiology
- Stream and Watershed Ecology
- Marine Biology
- Ecosystem Ecology
- Soil Systems
- Water Resources
- Past Environmental Change
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Marine Studies Ecology View 231 other Masters in Ecology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Wisconsin La Crosse and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- An overall undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.85 on a 4.00 scale
- Academic records
- Course-by-Course Evaluations
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Proof of funding
- Passport copy
- $56 Application Fee
International20110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10055 USD per semester during 12 months.
National20110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10055 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State10124 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5062 USD per semester during 12 months.
MN resident: $6,619 per semester.
Living costs for La Crosse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.