Our society, and California State University Stanislaus in particular, has an urgent need for professionals with deep ecological insight who can manage systems to ensure the long-term sustainability of human and ecosystem health.
The M.S. in Master of Science in Ecology and Sustainability is a thesis-based, 2 year degree program with two possible concentrations: (1) Ecological Conservation, and (2) Ecological Economics. Students study and conduct field and laboratory research in a variety of systems, including nearby habitats such as wetlands, grasslands, rivers, oak forests, and marine ecosystems, as well as in agricultural lands, urban areas, restored ecosystems, and social/economic systems.
- Advanced Writing in Environmental Science
- Ecosystem Services and Ecology
- Restoration Ecology
- Research Design for Ecologists
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesSustainable Development Ecology View 182 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United States
- Baccalaureate/Graduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in last 60 units completed
- 18 units of upper-division Child Development or related coursework with minimum GPA of 3.0
- Successful completion of writing section of GRE with a score of 3.5
International15638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15638 USD per year during 12 months.
National8506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8506 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Turlock
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.