The main objective of the ESADE MSc in Business Analytics is to prepare you fully for the next stage in your career. You’ll graduate with a toolkit of technical skills and specialist know-how, ready to continue your higher education or pursue your dream job.
What You’ll Do in the MSc in Business Analytics
- Work in multidisciplinary groups on big data and data analytics projects with guidance from business experts.
- Develop data analytics projects using Python and R, as well as the standard data science libraries and tools.
- Design big data and data analytics projects with your fellow students using commercial and open source platforms including Spark and AWS.
- Gain specialist understanding of how big data and data analytics are used in finance, marketing and retail. You can focus on the Fourth Industrial Revolution, the IoT, and smart cities.
- Business in the era of A.l. and Cloud
- Models in Digital Companies
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Business in Society
- Data-Driven Transformation
- Data Analytics with R
- Cloud Platforms - AWS
- Thinking with Data
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Business Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems View 10 other Masters in Business Information Systems in Spain
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at ESADE and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor Transcripts: during the application process scanned copies from your Bachelor Transcripts will be accepted. This document must be issued in the original language. Any documents which are not in Catalan, Spanish or English must be submitted with an official translation into one of these languages.
- Bachelor Degree: one of the basic prerequisites for applying for the MSc programmes is an undergraduate degree equivalent to a bachelor's degree. You must submit a copy of your diploma (if the degree granted is not shown on the transcripts). This document must be issued in the original language.
- GRE/GMAT Unofficial Scores
International30500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA30500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.