This accelerated Child Development program at California State University Stanislaus will be held at our Turlock campus two evenings per week.
Students will experience a high quality program that includes 33 units (11 courses) in theory, research, and professional applications that will prepare them for advanced careers as administrators, educators, and interventionists or to pursue doctoral programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Development Research Seminar
- Advanced Human Development
- Introduction to Graduate Field Research
- Child Development Research and Applications
- Advanced Research Methods for Child Development
- Advanced Child Development
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 3972 other Masters in Education in United States
- Baccalaureate/Graduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in last 60 units completed
- 18 units of upper-division Child Development or related coursework with minimum GPA of 3.0
- Successful completion of writing section of GRE with a score of 3.5
International13000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
National13000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Turlock
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.