Child Development at California State University Stanislaus will be held at our Turlock campus two evenings per week. The Master of Arts in Child Development integrates developmental theory and research with practice.
Students will experience a high-quality program that includes 33 units (11 courses) in theory, research, and professional applications that will prepare them for advanced careers as administrators, educators, and interventionists or to pursue doctoral programs.
- Human Development Research Seminar
- Advanced Human Development
- Graduate Field Research
- Child Development Research and Applications
- Advanced Research Methods for Child Development
- Advanced Child Development
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 3400 other Masters in Education in United States
- Upload your General Mandated Reporter training certificate at www.mandatedreporterca.com/training/general-training
- Upload your Statement of Professional Conduct
- 3 Letters of Recommendation. Provide the names and contact information of your recommenders. Complete the first page of each of the reference forms and send them to the 3 recommenders to complete. Have the recommender email the completed form
International15683 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15683 USD per year during 18 months.
National7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7176 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Turlock
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.