- Students at California State University Stanislaus will have the advanced knowledge of the business disciplines (management, marketing, operations management, management, accounting, finance, and information systems management) and apply the knowledge in new and unfamiliar circumstances. Objective: Students will demonstrate understanding of each functional area in a strategic management case.
- Master of Business Administration students will demonstrate advanced oral and written communication skills. Objective: Students will effectively present business analyses and recommendations through oral forms of communication. Students will effectively present business analyses and recommendations through written forms of communication.
- Students will think critically by adapting and innovating to solve business problems. Objective: Students will analyze complex business situations and develop and implement effective solutions to the business problems
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Management Accounting
- Computer Information Systems
- Managerial Finance
- Business Organization, Theory, and Behavior
- Integrated Business Strategy and Project Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1474 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Submit an application at www.calstate.edu/apply during the application filing period
- Pay a $55 non-refundable application fee
- Create your password and login
- Send required documents to complete application
- Refer to Dates & Deadlines
International15638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15638 USD per year during 12 months.
National8506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8506 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Turlock
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.