The Global Business, Finance and Governance MA course at Warsaw School of Economics (SGH) builds on the Bachelor’s programme by enhancing the acquired analytical skills and adding an array of topics particularly relevant for handling managerial challenges in international trade and cooperation.
The graduates gain an in-depth and extensive understanding of the nature and operation of international business and governance. They are capable of performing advanced analytical tasks involving corporate finances, logistics, sales and marketing therefore, they are equipped to take senior analytical positions in corporate, governmental and non-governmental units. The acquired managerial skills allow them to pursue a career as managers or entrepreneurs in various international and organizational settings. The curriculum also provides the basis for further education in doctoral programmes.
- Gain skills and learn research methods applied in the field of Global Business, Finance and Governance, as well as related areas of expertise, including international business, international finance and international governance.
- Be equipped to perform advanced analytical tasks involving corporate finances, logistics, sales and marketing and be able to take up senior analytical posts in corporations as well as governmental and nongovernmental units.
- Understand econometric methods of economic data analysis and qualitative methods of analysis.
- Gain appreciation of issues relating to international business environments, including their institutional, cultural, legal and technological aspects.
- Be able to conduct professional activity on an international level.
- Know how to conceive, design, implement and manage research processes within different fields of knowledge.
- Possess advanced knowledge in international economics, development economics, managerial economics, as well as in the subject of innovation on international level and economics of sustainability.
- Gain a deep and extensive understanding of the nature and functioning of international business and governance.
- Learn how to effectively solve problems arising in business and economics at international level.
- History of Economic Thought
- International Leadership
- Advanced International Economics
- Global Poverty, Underdevelopment and Development
- Managerial Economics
- Economic Diplomacy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance International Business View 15 other Masters in Finance in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Signed application form printed from the on-line registration system;
- ID card issued in the European Union or passport (for inspection only);
- Document confirming the knowledge of English;
- Educational document entitling you to apply for admission to studies. If your educational document was issued by a non-Polish institution, it should also be:
International3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1900 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA3800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1900 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.