Mission of the Pharmacy course from the University of the Punjab:
The Punjab University College of Pharmacy is committed to produce competent pharmacists for various spheres of pharmacy profession, play role in health policy and enhance national/international collaborative research for sustainable growth, availability and affordability of drugs to the ailing community
- To strengthen the student's scientific knowledge to understand their ethical and profession responsibilities
- To provide sufficient professional and practical experience, enabling the students to become valuable pharmacists for the nation
- To improve professional, conceptual and human skills required to acquire professional jobs or continue studies and to lead a successful life
- To assist students and graduates to take the next level in their profession and lifeTo make our student's “learn to earn and to create jobs for others”
- To establish our students as brand of PUCP in the professional market for more recognition, preference and employability
- To maintain the role of PUCP as the leader in the delivery of high quality pharmacy education
- To train pharmacists in the emerging professional areas through continuous education
- To strengthen the network between and to bring together the present students and our graduates through alumni interactions
- To develop effective lines of communication between the college and the PU-affiliated pharmacy institutes
More informationVisit official programme website
As per directions of Pakistan Pharmacy Council, the Punjab University College of Pharmacy is divided into five disciplines, namely: Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy and Pharmacy Practice
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Session Begin: June/July
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Eligibility and Distribution of seats: Pharmacy Graduates (B.Pharm. / Pharm.D) from HEC & PCP recognized Institutes. Entry test will be conducted in the following disciplines by the College. Details of Seats in the following disciplines for the graduates of the University of the Punjab: Pharmaceutics 17 Pharmaceutical Chemistry 14 Pharmacology 14 Pharmacognosy 14 Pharmacy Practice 14 01 seat reserved for each of above said disciplines for the graduates from other Universities. And Clause 24 (b), Admission Regulations 2017-18, Page (8) Admission Criteria: Basic Merit Formula: As per basic criteria
International500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National fees in rupees
- Semester I = 19,925
- Semester II = 16,575
- Semester III = 19,675
- Semester IV = 17,825
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.