The International Business Management program is delivered part-time over four semesters at Furtwangen University, concluding with the award of an MBA degree. Courses take place every two weeks on Fridays and Saturdays over three semesters. The fourth semester is devoted entirely to the master's thesis, so no courses take place. All courses are held on our Schwenningen Campus.
You will not only gain know-how across a range of critical business areas which will serve you well over the long-term, you will also develop leadership skills and gather in-depth insights into the international aspects of business. Small groups ensure a high degree of student participation and personal support from our highly qualified and internationally experienced professors and from the course manager. The excellent quality of the Executive MBA is guaranteed by the system accreditation of our University.
What’s in it for you – at a glance
- Ability to make strategic decisions and solve (strategic) problems due to focus on general management and development of leadership potential
- High quality of program proven by rankings and accreditation, and confirmed by our participants in regular course evaluations
- Bridge between theory and practice due to practical orientation and close links to business
- Course content with international orientation
- International modules at top foreign universities - JiaoTong University in Shanghai, China and Universidad de Málaga, Spain
- Learning environment which caters to the needs of business professionals
- Outstanding support by highly qualified and experienced lecturers and committed program management
- Small group size with maximum 15 participants encouraging intensive interactive learning
- High degree of flexibility and individual customization
- English as the language of instruction in preparation for the global workplace
- Excellent planability due to advance availability of timetable
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Finance and Accounting
- International Marketing and Psychology
- World Economy
- Organizational Perspectives
- Managing Cultural Diversity
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 105 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- First university degree (bachelor’s, master’s, “Magister”, “Diplom” or equivalent)
- Minimum of five years professional experience in position of responsibility after graduation
- Good command of English
- Successful participation in an in-depth, personal interview
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.