Coursework for the 60 credit hours Master of Arts in Family Counseling program fulfills the requirements for state licensure, the CACREP Specialty Track, the National Academy for Certified Family Therapists, Inc., and the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy Clinical memberships. Although most accrediting bodies use the words “Marriage and Family” to describe their specialty, this program has elected to use the word “Family” to represent what the program believes to be a better description of the practice methods.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction To Family Counseling
- Advanced Marriage And Family Counseling
- Diagnostic Systems For Counseling
- Social & Cultural Diversity In Counseling
- Couple And Family Systems Study
- Counseling Couples
- Practicum I: Group Supervision In Couple And Family Counseling
- Internship I: Group Supervision In Couple And Family Counseling
- Internship II: Group Supervision In Couple And Family Counseling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesCounselling View 882 other Masters in Counselling in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended. Official transcripts and examination scores must be sent electronically or mailed in sealed envelopes from the sending college or institution.
- The $30 application fee is payable by mail (check or money order), online (debit or credit card) or in person (cash, check, money order, debit or credit card).
- If you are a Permanent Resident of the United States, provide a clear copy of your Permanent Resident card.
International808 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 808 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National808 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 808 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State404 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 404 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.