Our faculty members are engaged in a wide array of research projects ranging from reservoir transport modeling and simulation, process safety, pollution and prevention, technology assessment, etc. to very fundamental research in nanotechnology, nuclear radiation, life sciences, membrane separation, bioprocess, molecular simulation and engineering education- to name a few.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Chemistry for Engineers
- Inorganic Chemistry Laboratory II
- Technical Writing
- University Physics I
- University Physics Lab I
- Calculus with Analytic Geometry I
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 175 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
Admission requirements include:
- Complete Apply Texas One application online
- Graduate Programs information form
- Three references Undergraduate transcripts GMAT or GRE scores
- Graduate Status – Minimum GPA of 2.75 and GMAT/GRE scores submitted with application.
- Provisional Status – GPA between 2.50 and 2.74 and/or official GRE/GMAT test scores have not received, but evidence exists that applicant will meet requirements for graduate acceptance once missing documentation is received.Official test scores must be submitted prior to completing the first semester of enrollment.
International17418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8709 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National8020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4010 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.