Our faculty models this orientation with scholarly activities and a strong emphasis in the applied, since most have come to the faculty after years of work in the field and continuing work as professional counselors and psychologists providing services to children, youth, and adults in individual, couples, and family counseling.
- Post Secondary College & Career Counseling
- Children And Youth In School And Family Systems
- Social & Cultural Diversity In Counseling
- Practicum I: Group Supervision In School Counseling
- Internship I: School Counseling
- Internship II: School Counseling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesCounselling View 894 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Official transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended. Official transcripts and examination scores must be sent electronically or mailed in sealed envelopes from the sending college or institution.
- The $30 application fee is payable by mail (check or money order), online (debit or credit card) or in person (cash, check, money order, debit or credit card).
- If you are a Permanent Resident of the United States, provide a clear copy of your Permanent Resident card.
International808 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 808 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National808 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 808 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State404 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 404 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.