They serve as leaders of the change in their local communities, helping in promoting the idea of European integration and making the best use of the European funds. The European Union Law program from the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin also prepare for work in private enterprises in Poland and throughout Europe (Specialization “Business Law”) or to be involved in diplomatic service with the strong focus on protection Human Rights and migration policy (Specialization “Diplomacy”).
The course is designed by our highly-qualified academic staff in cooperation with representatives of the administrative staff of the EU institutions, representatives of diplomatic institutions and consulates, lawyers and law advisors. Their presence guarantees that the course programme meets the factual demands as regards education and employability of specialists in the field of EU law.
- Graduate employability and market transition is supported by social activity projects: participating in Student Research Group Euro-KUL, writing a blog Europens, participating in the EU-funded projects realised at the University.
- KUL’s Careers Centre provides a range of help and advice to help you plan your career and make well-informed decisions along the way, even after you graduate. Students may also get help from the University Career Services Office, that is implementing the program “Cool Careers”.
- skills for analysing the legal and political structures and phenomena in Europe
- deep knowledge of European history and culture and the ability to understand and analyze the social, political and economic processes that occur in the European Union
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEuropean Law Legal Studies View 4 other Masters in European Law in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- BA diploma in European Studies or BA/MA Degree in Administration, Political Science, Sociology, Economics, International Relations, Journalism, Law, Philosophy, English Philology and
- A document confirming your English proficiency at level B2.
International1467 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1467 EUR per year during 24 months.
- NON-EU/EEA: 6 800 PLN per year
- You pay no tuition fee in case you:: citizen of EU or EFTA country, or a member of their family with residence in Poland
Living costs for Lublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.