Candidates must be graduates of first degree academic studies awarded with a Bachelor or Engineer diploma (or its local equivalent). Especially welcome are graduates of management, economics, engineering, computer science, mathematics and statistics.
This specialty lasts for 4 semesters (the first cycle of education starts in October 2017), 30 ECTS each and complies with the European standards.
The Entrepreneurship and Marketing students at the Lublin University of Technology will be able to learn about modern management in many aspects including: strategic management, macroeconomics, finance and accounting, human resources management, production planning, legal issues of running business, ethics in business, marketing, advertising, quantitative methods, applications of IT in business.
- The specialty is intended to educate managers-to-be who can successfully face the challenges of the rapidly changing world including globalization processes as well as the impact of modern IT technologies.
- The educational process is not restricted to teach the graduates to act in the economically efficient way only. The overall approach to management education also includes the issues of social responsibility, ethics and sustainable development.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 28 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Choose your faculty, programme and level of study.
- Fill in and submit the personal questionnaire in order to create your individual registration account. You will need to fill in your personal, contact and educational details.
- Remember or copy your NIU number and password.
- Log in to your individual registration account using NIU number.
- Once you log in, check the data in the Personal data section.
- Add in MsWord file information necessary in sections: Secondary Education – Issuing country of secondary school certificate; Higher Education – Issuing country of higher education diploma; address, phone number and the area code, email address of the higher education institution.
- Upload the qualification documents in the Upload documents section as well as your photo.
International1600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 EUR per semester during 24 months.
National2000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Lublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.