It is anticipated that the student at the Telecommunications Master programme offered by the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology will spend one part of the study with WUST and another part with UoN.
- Designer of radio communication systems and networks
- Manager of radio projects
- Manager/specialist of the department of planning, maintenance and management of the operator of telecommunication infrastructure
- Designer of mobile applications and solutions in the FPGA technology
- Designer of speech/image signal processing equipment
- Designer/programmer of elements for multimedia and intelligent digital receiver systems
- Manager or employee of research team in scientific unit, research laboratory, division of UKE involved in measurements of network equipment and parameters, testing the quality of delivered services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Optical Networks
- Photonic Communication Components
- Multimedia Systems
- Satellite Communication
- Mobile Networks
- Mobile Applications
- Compression of Information
- Orthogonal filtering of stochastic signals
- Embedded Systems
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 13 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering, Teleinformatics, Telecommunications or related disciplines.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2000 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.