Our Master of Arts degree in Environmental Science and Policy at University of South Florida St Petersburg provides a balance between Environmental Science and Environmental Policy in a format desired by practicing professionals in environmental fields. Comprising a themed course study in Core Concepts in Science, Core Concepts in Policy and an elective area of your choice, this non-thesis track culminates in a final project that allows you to integrate and apply the knowledge learned in the coursework with a personal relevant area of interest to result in your professional growth. Graduates of our program will be highly skilled and imaginative individuals prepared for leadership roles in local, state, and federal agencies; non-profit organizations working to mitigate environmental concerns; and private scientific, research, environmental and engineering firms.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Seminar in Environmental Policy
- Perspectives in Environmental Thought
- Major Themes in Environmental Science
- Directed Individual Study
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Environmental Management
- Coastal Hazards and Resilience
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 136 other Masters in Environmental Management in United States
- A bachelor’s degree with a “B” average or better and a previous graduate degree with a “B” average or better. In cases where an applicant has a bachelor’s and a graduate degree at the time of admission, the credentials and GPA of the graduate degree will be the determining factor for admission.
- The equivalent bachelors and/or graduate degrees from a foreign institution. Bachelor’s degrees from institutions in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) are considered equivalent based on the Bologna Accord. For applicants with a 3-year Bachelor’s Degree with less than 120 hours, from Non-Bologna Accord Institutions, a transcript evaluation from a NACES member is required to confirm equivalency.
- Applicants from countries where English is not the official language, and who have not earned at least a bachelor’s degree in the U.S., must also demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
International15696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15696 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National15696 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15696 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State7672 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7672 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.